Thursday, December 20, 2012

One more day then back inthe woods

I have been back to work a bit now but will be spending most of next week in the woods again grouse hunting if there is not too much snow. I am hoping to get my old Gordon out a bit if the snow gets no deeper. I will be hunting the woods rather than the open barren.Hope to have a few new pictures and am looking forward to the boil ups in the winter woods.I we get more snow I will be after the snowshoe hares.One way or the other if I am alive I will be in the woods.

4 comments:

  1. Whether chasing grouse or hare - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very wonderful holiday, be Christmas quiet or full of joyful noise (possibly the sound of a sporting gun going off) Here's hoping the best for you and your entire family in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Brigid,
    Hope you and all your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete