Thursday, September 10, 2015

Been a while since I posted.
Just a little over a week until the bird season and my leave starts. Bird dogs are ready and at 54 years old i am in the best physical shape of my life.

I have been running. Rucking with weighted packs. Climbing hills and working out at the gym consistantly since last falls hunting season. I am wearing same size pants now I wore in high school. Planning a high country backpacking sheep hunt for next fall. Meanwhile  I am looking foward to to backcountry hunts here on the rock this fall.
Lost an old dog recently to old age. It hurts to lose a great friend but he had a good life

Two good dogs ready to go

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan... Have a litter of Gordon Setter puppies born Nov 14th, 2015 in NB if you or anyone else you know are interested... Good time for pups to be born - will be ready to start for next hunting season... Send message to Susan at jms@nbnet.nb.ca if interested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep pluggin' away Dan... Good to see you're still at it!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete