Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just let the dogs out

I just let the dogs out to water. Antares in Scorpio is to the south now over the sea. Deneb of the Northern Cross is over to the eastward with Vega and Altair and the milky way. These are the summer stars. I look forward to Orion and before him Pleiades because that will be the fall and my vacation time. While I waited for the dogs I could see the heavens and hear the sea. Back to work tomorrow. Sigh. Maybe when this fall is over I will go back to sea again


2 comments:

  1. There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.
    William Shakespeare - Brigid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Share of Shakespeare , Truly tailor made for the Above situation.

    ReplyDelete