Sunday, September 20, 2009


Just a start.



First post on my first blog. This is intended to be a record of my time afield: hunting, shooting, fishing, and chasing bird dogs. I truly love life outdoors and this will be a collection of my thoughts with a few videos and pictures thrown in. I hope to be behind my two birddogs the next two months for a fair bit of time.

I currently have two.

That’s Duncan on the top and just below is Sam. I have always have had bird dogs in my life and will be hunting them for ptarmigan everyday that it is fit to go outside and many days when its not fit. I have just started 2 months vacation and have a moose to get as well. The next two months I hope to get afield every day. Either for birds or moose
regards
Dan

4 comments:

  1. Great start to the blog. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mo I have been to your blog before. Do you also own the blog about the Marlins?

    regards
    dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two months to hunt? Man, I am jealous! I hope it's a good season for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dan,

    Glad to see you blogging!

    Great photos and I look forward to following more of you all's adventures up there!

    ReplyDelete