Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thanks

A few great bloggers have given me a mention and a boost in viewers.

I would like to give my thanks to Brigid. She has a fantastic blog and it is a pure pleasure to read her prose.

Bill at Black and Tan Bombshells has a great bird dog blog and he I believe is in it for the love of the dogs.

MDMM at Sometimes Far Afield is also another great blog about hunting, food and the outdoors.
I have been following it for a long time.


Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.

3 comments:

  1. It is our pleasure to consider you a blog friend.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan-
    Ditto to what Bridget said!

    Thanks for all your comments and I'm really glad to see your blog- good writing, great photos, beautiful dogs and rugged country- all great things!

    ReplyDelete